Krav Maga For Schools
Krav Maga Self defence Classes for Schools :
SGS Krav Maga offer programs which we incorporate simple Krav Maga self defence techniques that are easy to learn and apply. The students feel excited to learn techniques actually used by military and police and can become highly engaged in these exercises.
The Krav Maga classes for students assist to keep students fit and help the students gain confidence and higher self esteem.
Workshops can include but not limited to:
- The generic responses to a threat situation
- Situational awareness
- Pre-confrontation, pre-fight, fight and post fight tactics and strategies
- Recognizing signals and behaviours that attackers display
- Pre-confrontation and pre-fight posturing and positioning
- Exit strategies
- Stances and striking
- Releases from common grabs (including chokes and holds)
- Basic defences against an unarmed attacker
- Basic defences against knives
- Basic defences on the ground
- De-escalation techniques
- Dealing with falls and getting up from the ground
- The use of common objects as shields, distractions and weapons
- Mindset-Determination and aggression training
Contact us on 1300 85 33 10 for more details.
SGS Krav Maga services many schools throughout the St George Sutherland Shire region, teaching good self defence from fully qualified KMG instructors. Enquire today for more information.
Certifications – Expert Level 1 Instructor, Certified KMG General Instructor; Certified KMG Combat Mindset Instructor; Certified KMG Women’s Instructor; Certified KMG Kids Instructor
Steven started Krav Maga in 2010 with KMG (Krav Maga Global) and completed the KMG Insructor course and received his instructors certification in 2014. Steven completed his Krav Maga Instructors’ Certificate under Rune Lind (Norway, KMG Expert Level 5 and Global Team Instructor).
In 2016 Steven undertook the CMIC (Combat Mindset Instructors Course) and was certified to become a Combat Mindset Instructor.
Steven was also involved in the MILES (Military, Law Enforcement and Security) industry for over six years.
Steven is a big believer in the KMG system and has an aim to spread KMG Krav Maga to as many people as possible.
IN THIS DAY AND AGE
LEARNING SELF DEFENCE IS BECOMING A VALUABLE TOOL. LEARNING REALISTIC SELF DEFENCE IS VITAL!