Instructor Kane Barker
Certifications – Certified KMG General Instructor; Certified KMG Combat Mindset Instructor
Kane started Krav Maga in 2014 and completed his Krav Maga instructor’s course with KMG (Krav Maga Global) in July 2017, under Franklyn Hartkamp Expert 4 (Netherlands).
Kane has journeyed through many different martial arts disciplines and started martial arts at a very young age. He has trained over four years in Karate, six years in Boxing and one year in MMA. Kane has competed in Sydney through Kempo Karate and also been a practitioner of Ninjitsu.
During the day Kane climbs trees and chops them down as an arborist. Kane is a hard working instructor with a goal to encourage individuals to become the best representation of themselves, being able to protect themselves and their families in times of need.
- 3 Years of experience within Krav Maga Global
- KMG GIC Certified Instructor
- KMG Combat Mindset Certified Instructor
- KMG Instructor Level G1 under Franklyn Hartkamp
- Over 4 Years of experience in Karate
- Over 6 Years of experience in boxing
- Over 1 Year of experience in MMA